Monday, January 19, 2015

Acne remedies


  


  • Turmeric & Ginger Herbal Cleansing Soap
  • Glam Glow
  • Neosporin  

First, this yellow soap is the best! This is the only thing that I use to wash my face and has been ever since my mom introduced this to me. When I'm breaking out, it usually helps heals it in a week or so. But, everyone's face is different. Where I get this is in Milwaukee at a market called Phongsavan for $5.  Next, the glamglow super mud, which you can get at Sephora for $69- size 1.2 oz, which is pricey, but definitely worth it. The picture above of the glamglow is a sample size and i'm not sure how much that cost. What it does is it sucks up the dirt from your face, getting into those pores of yours. After trying it, it truly does that and your face feels so clean and pore free.  Neosporin ointment helps with acne scars. I personally have not tried it yet, but my sister Julie, which you can find her on youtube, has told me this works and is something I am still trying out. If you have any questions, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment