Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My favorite and MUST HAVE drugstore nude/brown lipsticks

Mink by Revlon- brown with a bit of orange. The color is perfect for any season and it's a gorgeous color on the lips. It's not to brown, but not too nude. 
 
Truffle Tease by Maybelline- PERFECT NUDE COLOR. It's not to pale that it makes you look like a zombie. This is always my go to lipstick.
Sin-a-mon by Maybelline- Looks a bit like Truffle Tease, but once you put it on your lips, you can tell it's a bit darker. 
Touchable Taupe by Maybelline- Darker brown. It looks like it has a bit of a plum color in it, but it doesn't. I LOVE THIS COLOR. I have been trying to find a brown lipstick and once I tried this I fell in love.







These are all my favorite and MUST HAVE drugstore nude/brown lipsticks. They look better in person than in pictures because the lighting throws it off. They're each about  $4-$5 plus tax, which I think is affordable than high end lipsticks. Since I'm in college and I don't want to spend to much money, I always go to drugstore lipsticks. What I love about these specific lipsticks is that it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and that it is creamy and matte. If you had to pick just ONE, I would go with Truffle Tease. It's the perfect color for any season, plus it's not dark, but not too nude. GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE! -Sincerely Claudia 

No comments:

Post a Comment